Publishers & media
Regain control of your analytics data
In the fast-changing landscape of digital media, leveraging accurate data is vital for companies to survive. As audience acquisition continues to diversify, and content consumption becomes more complex, it is critical to have a precise understanding of how visitors interact with your sites, apps and content.
Digital analytics is the key: it holds vital insights into your audience, content, monetisation and retention, and empowers you to optimise your performance across the cycle.
Understanding your audience
These days it’s tricky to understand how content is consumed, who is consuming it, and how to acquire a larger audience. High-quality digital analytics data will allow companies and organisations to unlock these challenges:
- Obtain a consolidated view of your digital ecosystem (web/mobile)
- Connect digital analytics with CRM data
- Understand and measure dark social traffic
- Cluster users based on behaviour/content consumption and create segments for tailored offers
Optimising content performance
It’s important to analyse how content on your site is performing – this will help you to make improvements to bring in and retain a larger audience over time and give you an insight into your visitors and their preferences. Instantaneous content performance data such as the real-time, unsampled data available in the Analytics Suite will help you to:
- See which content is trending and boost it on social media
- Analyse audience response to coverage of breaking news
- Target and personalise content in real time and maximise its immediate impact
- Measure audio-visual content
Monetising your content
Content providers rely on adverts, subscriptions, paywalls, and combinations of these models to generate revenue. However, there are a number of ways to attract new audiences. Trustworthy and reliable digital analytics is your essential ally in your drive to:
- Optimise your advertising and work around ad blockers
- Implement effective subscription and paywall models
- Multiply and diversify revenue streams
Retaining your audience
To maximise your customer retention, you need to understand how your most loyal users behave across your sites, and what value they bring. Reducing churn and capturing the attention of your semi-loyal visitors across all platforms are crucial. Cutting edge retention analyses is the ultimate way to find out:
- Which sources bring in your most loyal users
- How they behave on your websites and apps, and their value!
- If your paid marketing investments are working
- Which mobile app version retains the most users
- How campaigns, events, and exposure to certain content affects user retention and reduces churn
LE MONDE"Thanks to AT Internet we can now determine which content brings readers to the site and (...) which generates subscriptions."
More resources for media groups
Download “Winning the Data Game: Digital Analytics Tactics for Media Groups” for practical tips on using analytics data to succeed!
Learn some of the digital challenges our customers are currently facing, and discover how AT Internet’s Analytics Suite 2 is helping them succeed.
We recently interviewed Alexandre Cazaurang, Product Manager at AT Internet about the effects of adblockers and AT Internet’s solution.
GO FOR IT!
REQUEST A DEMO
Our digital analytics experts will be happy to give you a quick personal demo! Just tell us a little about yourself below, and we’ll get back to you. (We won’t spam you, we promise. You’ll get a real response from a real human.)